Dear János Sugár,
We are the team of digital laboratory in The Academy of Fine Arts
in Prague compound from graduates of the Academy and IT operators.
We make lot of activities like lectures, courses, and also web television
about fine art: Artycok.TV .
We would like to grow Artycok.TV to more objective and international
channel for Central Europe (currently V4: Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and
the Czech Republic).
We are looking for enthusiasts like us from students or graduates of the
Academy of Fine Arts in Budapest who would make reports from the Budapest
art scene for small paid. We can get money just from grants and just for
paid of participants. We can not dispose technique for you, but we suppose
you have your own.
How I wrote we can afford payments and know how. Other important aspect of
collaboration is publicity of Hungarian art scene in the international
context.
Our terrain television team consists of two people who have "objective
view" to contemporary art, standard knowledges of computers and spoken
English or German. We document mainstream and also underground art scene
like exhibitions, openings, interviews, performances and own art projects
from all art tendencies.
So we are looking for similar team in Budapest which would make one report
per week for the beginning. The idea of payment is 30-40 Euros for one
complete report in case we get the money. Our idea for this project is to
make reports in national language with English subtitles, but it should be
part of our work.
I also plan to make a report from that huge art show in Budapest which
starts 26th June what I know from Júlia Vécsei. So probably I will be in
Budapest around that date and we can make an appointment when I could
explain more.
So if you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Sincerely
Jan Vidlicka
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése